воскресенье, 13 декабря 2009 г.

What is fame?


Many people want to be famous, especially children, but they had found them deeply disappointed when their dreams do not come true.
In my opinion, fame is a thing which can make people arrogant, but not all people. Some of them can become smarter with the help of fame or learn many interesting things of life. Generally, the glory of a good thing, because when you walk down the street people recognize you, asking for autographs, take pictures with you, yes, I like it. But if you're famous as a musician, it is a very complicated job that requires a very long time. A lot of sleepless nights, poor diet, etc.
Well, I have nothing against fame and perhaps I wanted to become famous in the field of music or science, because my parents and friends would be proud of me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий