среда, 27 января 2010 г.

How would I like to spend my free time


If I had more free time, I would like to do something interesting. I would find my own hobby. Why? Because I think if you have chosen a hobby according to your character and taste you are lucky because your life becomes more interesting. I would like to collect something: stamps, coins, matchboxes, books, records, toys, etc. Also I would like to learn something new. May be some new languages: German, French, Italian, etc.
If I had more free time and money, I would travel all over the world. I would like to go to the Far East and visit every country there. Then if I had the opportunity, I would go to Egypt. I think that would be one of the most interesting trips. I would like to see the old cities there. There are wonderful things to see there.
That's what I would do if I had more free time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий