понедельник, 10 января 2011 г.

Rodeos


When I was in America last summer, I decided to go to the rodeo.It turned out to be one of the highlights of my holiday.

Nowadays rodeos held regularly in America. The history of the rodeo goes back to the turn of this century when county and state fairs were popular in America.

The rodeo started with a parade of the participants, so it was really exciting to observe it. Music was played and flags were raise at the beginning. The rodeo had clowns that appeared between the events and stayed in the field during the event, helping cowboys.

What I found really interesting was the names of the events. There were Bronc Riding, Bullriding, Calf Roping, Horse-breaking and Breaking wild horses. I was very worried about the cowboys because they could be bitten or kicked. When I came to the rodeo I was really surprised because I always thought that a rodeo is a professional competition for participants but it turned out to be attractive shows for visitors, too.

All in all, it was one of the gratest monents of my life. I loved the atmosphere of the place and I think the organisation was just perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий