воскресенье, 20 февраля 2011 г.

Why do or do not like travelling?


Travel is movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations for any purpose and any duration, with or without any means of transport. This is what Wikipedia says about travelling, but it has more extensive meaning.

First of all, do I like travelling? Yes, I do. When I travel I simply feel that I am alive. I enjoy learning more about the world and myself. When I travel, I definitely practise my language skills.

Secodly, travelling is a good a chance to meet new people, to know their culture and traditions and the landscapes in other countries. You just can escape from your "normal" life into the life of adventures and extreme. And, of course, if you are a lucky person, life can give you a gift by meeting with a new person who show you another way of living and maybe even open you a lot of opportunities for your future life.

Unfortunately, I don't travel a lot, but I am sure when I grow up, I will achieve my goals and I will visit so many countries as I can.

1 комментарий: