четверг, 15 сентября 2011 г.

Application Letter



Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Elina Serõševa. I would like to apply for the position of a hotel receptionist I saw advertised in a student newspaper. One of my reasons for applying is that the job would give me valuable work experience during the summer holidays.

I am 17 years old and I live in Estonia. At present I am a student at Estonian school. I have a reasonable command of English, Russian, Estonian and German languages. I have a good knowledge of computers. Last year I had an experience of this kind of job. I worked in a restaurant as a receptionist. I very much enjoy working with people.

The reason I am applying for this job is that I would get a great working experience and I need some personal spending money. I thin I would be a suitable canditate for the job because I really like working with different people. I would do the job really well - you do not have to worry about that.

I hope you will consider my application. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Elina

Elina Serõševa.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий