понедельник, 17 сентября 2012 г.

Love story

It was a beautiful spring day and we were walking in a very beautiful place. I do not remember how we came to this place, but I have never seen such an amazing landscape. I was with my boyfriend Joe. I am dating with him about two years and love him very much. Sometimes I feel that he wants to tell me something but he cannot and I do not know why.
We were walking along the narrow path and there were millions of bright stars
in the sky.It was so romantic.On the right hand, the small river silently murmured.Birdies chirped.There was very silent and quiet.Suddenly,we appeared on a magic glade.It was fantastic. Butterflies flitted over our heads. Suddenly, music started somewhere: singing of birds, a grass rustle, murmuring of water. The nature tried to tell something,but I did not understand what.But it seemed to me that my boyfriend had guessed.He took my hand and looked me in the eyes.He pulled out from his pocket something like a small box.It was a ring.His voice was trembling and he began to breathe faster.And suddenly he asked: "Will you marry me?".My head swam,legs trembled and tears welled up in my eyes. And I whispered:"Yes..." He kissed me.
Now I am lying in my warm bed, I am thinking about the best day of my life. We were very tired and felt very happy to be back home.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий