вторник, 22 сентября 2009 г.

My diary


Sunday, May 24 6:19 p.m.
I'm always a little nervous before a long trip.At about 4 p.m., after packing my bag, I kissed my parents and sister, went to the airport with my friends.It was going to be a funny flight.
In the plane I met a good one person,I thought so at that moment.But soon...This could be a long flight...

Monday, May 25 8:55 a.m.
We finally arrived at the hotel. The traffic was not bad by Australia standards, but it always takes an hour to get anywhere in Australia. My hotel room was nicer than most I've stayed in.
The design was so sleek I had to ask the bellman where the bathroom was.It was our first day in Australia so we decided to spend this day for fun.

Tuesday, May 26 8 a.m.
Let's get this party started. Tuesday was an interesting day.We met the aborigines.Their houses made from branches and leaves. This way of life did not damage or destroy the land where they lived.
Their language is very very interesting.The 26th of May is my birthday and I with my friends celebrated it with aborigines.It was so exciting.They did something like ritual or...I don't know how it is called.
In one word,I will never forget this trip.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий