среда, 23 сентября 2009 г.

School


Tallinn,
Estonia.
22 th September

Hi Nickolas,

How are you?I hope that you are fine.How is your school year?Mine is fine.But there are new different things in our school system.

Anyway,our school system has changed.Firstly,we have a new headmaster.His name is Sergey Teplov.

Secondly, our Estonian and English groups have changed.Now we are having strong,medium and weak groups.I am in strong groups.

Thirdly,we also have one more new thing.Our school soon will besome unique school in Estonia with computer studying.I mean that we can do our homework even if we are in Turkey or somewhere else.We just have to send it by e-mail and teachers will check up it.

Well,I must finish my letter.Write back soon.You can tell me all your news!

All the best,

Elina.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий