вторник, 30 марта 2010 г.

English

You have spent three weeks in England visiting your uncle. You are back at
home now. Write a note to your uncle
• thanking him for having you there;
• inviting your uncle’s family to your place next summer.
Be polite. (About 30 words)

20 March 2010
Dear uncle Jon,

I am grateful for your lovely hospitality during my stay at your wondreful house. And I want you to come to me next summer.

Thank you for the nice time.
Love,
Elina.

Your English pen-friend is a real film-fan. She/he asked you to tell her/him about

your film experience. Write her/him a letter (120-150 words)
• giving your opinion about films and cinema/TV;
• describing the best film you have seen;
• telling your film plans for the coming summer.

Dear Nick,

I am writing to tell you about my film experience.

Firstly, I consider that all kinds of films are excellent. I always try to have time for cinema and watching new films. In my opinion, cinemas are very good thing because I with my friends can spend our free time with usefully.

Secondly, I want to write about my favourite film. It is Titanic. I think it is the greatest film ever.

Finally, in the summer I want to watch "Last song" and "Eclipse". Hope it will be great because I like this kinds of films. Watch them too, trust me.And in the summer I want to go to Germany. How will you spend your summer vacation? Write me about it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Elina.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий