понедельник, 15 марта 2010 г.

My ideal school



At the moment, I go to a large school in the centre of the city. It is very good school, but it could be better! In this essay, I am going to write about my ideal school.
I do not like to get up early, so my ideal shool starts at 10 o'clock. It is very big and beautiful like Cambridge. There are a big sushi-bar on one side and a swimmuing pool on the other. Also, there is a big library with lots of useful books.
I would like to attend a school where teachers are very kind and there will nevr me any conflicts. FInally, my ideal school must be clean and it must smell fresh
The perfect school is an environmtn where students would want to look forward to visit everyday. A place where they would be happy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий