четверг, 13 октября 2011 г.

A letter


Dear Mr Harper,

I am writing to ask about your advertisement for a room which I saw in a newspaper. I am very interested in the room as I will be coming to Minehead this summer to study English.

Yesterday you called me but I was out. My brother left me the note but I noticed that you did not answer all my questions. First of all, could you tell me what facilities are available? It is really important for me. Secondly, I did not exactly understand if I can use the kitchen. I am a good cooker and if it is possible I would like to cook by myself. And finally, is there Internet access? Internet is really important thing because I need to keep in touch with my parents and also for my studying.

My brother told me that you would like to know about me more. Well, I am 17 years old. I have a big family. My mother tongue is Russian but I am Estonian. I will send you my picture too.

Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Elina

Elina Serõševa.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий