воскресенье, 6 ноября 2011 г.

Dear Mr. Carter,

I am writing to thank you for coming to our school to give a talk.

Firstly, the discussion was very interesting, because almost every student is interested in his/her future and education. Secondly, we want to warn you that you left your personal notebook in the headmaster’s room. I need to confirm your address and arrange for the notebook to be sent by registered post, or for a courier to drop it off. I have therefore tried to telephone you loads of times to talk about this, but the number you gave to the headmaster did not work. I also sent an email to the gmail address, but it bounced back, so I recon the address had something missing.

I am sure that you would like to sort this out asap, and I am really sorry about the delay which has been caused. I would be grateful if you could get in touch with me as soon as you can.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Elina

Elina Serõševa.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий